Deviled Eggs with Avocado & Bacon
Deviled eggs are one of my favorites and it makes a delicious and simple snack or side dish! These deviled eggs have a slight twist to them by using avocado and bacon.
- 6 large Eggs
- 2 Tbsp Avocado (just scoop with a measuring spoon)
- 2 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Lime juice
- ¾ tsp Taco seasoning
- ½ cup Tomatoes (finely chopped & seeds removed)
- ¼ cup Crispy cooked bacon bits
- 2 tsp Fresh herb such as coriander or parsley (chopped)
- 1 pinch Cayenne pepper (optional — to taste)
- Boil eggs for 8-9 minutes – need to be hard boiled.
- Peel the eggs and cut them in half. Take out the yolks and place them into a bowl.
- Add the avocado, mayonnaise, lime juice, and taco seasoning to the yolks.
- Mash until smooth. If desired, add cayenne pepper to taste.
- Fold in half of the tomatoes and half of the bacon bits to the yolk mixture.
Stuff the mixture into the egg white halves. Top with remaining tomatoes, bacon bits, and fresh herb.
- Serve immediately, or chill until ready to serve.