No Fuss Chicken Parmi Bake
A quick and easy meal with only 5 ingredients and a 5-minute preparation.
- 6 medium chicken breasts (cut in half widthwise)
- 2 Tbsp seasoning rub (I use smoked paprika but you can use a seasoning rub that has salt, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika but not an herb rub)
- 250 grams bacon (cut strips in half)
- 120 grams shredded cheddar
- Low sugar or sugar free BBQ (optional to serve)
Preheat oven to 200C. Spray a baking tray with cooking spray.
Rub both sides of chicken breasts with seasoning rub. Top each with a piece of bacon. Bake for 30 min until the chicken is cooked and the bacon looks crispy.
Remove tray from the oven and sprinkle the cheese oven the bacon. Put back in the oven for about 10 min until the cheese is bubbly and golden. Optional – serve with BBQ sauce.