Cheesecake Chocolate Brownies
For the Filling
- 250 grams cream cheese
- ¼ cup granulated erythritol
- 1 large egg
For the Brownie
- 100 grams of 85% dark chocolate
- 5 Tbsp butter
- 3 large eggs
- ½ cup granulated erythritol
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup almond flour
- Heat oven to 180C and line a brownie pan with parchment. Make the cheesecake filling first by beating softened cream cheese, egg for the filling, and granulated sweetener smooth. Set aside.
Melt the chocolate and butter at 30-second intervals in the microwave, frequently stirring until smooth or gently on the stove using the double boiler method. Let cool slightly while you prepare the brownie.
- Beat remaining eggs and sweetener on medium until the mixture is frothy.
- Sift in the cocoa powder and almond flour and continue to beat until thin batter forms.
Pour in melted chocolate and beat with the hand mixer on low for 10 seconds. The batter will thicken to a mousse-like consistency.
Pour ¾ of the batter in the prepared pan, top with dollops of the cream cheese, then finish with the remaining brownie batter.
Using a spatula, smooth the batter over the cheesecake filling in a swirling pattern.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the center is mostly set. It may jiggle slightly but once you remove it from the oven it should firm completely. Cool before slicing!