Keto Chocolate Mug Cake
An easy peasy after dinner dessert. Sever with strawberries and cream.
- 2 Tbsp coconut flour
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp Sweetener such as monk fruit (use the sweetner to your taste)
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- In a bowl mix together the coconut flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, sweetener, and baking powder.
- Add the two large eggs, melted butter, and almond milk to the dry ingredients. Mix together.
Add the cake batter to a large greased coffee mug. Depending on the size of your coffee mug you may need to use 2.
Cook the mug in the microwave for about 2 minutes. Cooking time may vary with your microwave. Usually, I know it’s done when the cake starts puffing up over the top of the mug.
- Remove the finished cake from the mug and slice in half to serve.