- 2 Medium Zucchinis (Spiralised)
- 8 slices Bacon
- 1 Small Onion chopped
- 1 Clove Garlic minced
- 4 Eggs (Beaten)
- 0.5 Cups Peas (Optional)
- ½ cup Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pinch salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp Fresh parsley chopped
- 2 Tbsp Grated Parmesan cheese (Garnish)
- Cut the zucchini into noodles.
In a large frypan, cook chopped bacon until slightly crisp; remove and drain onto paper towels. Reserve 2 tablespoons of bacon fat and heat in frypan.
- Add chopped onion, and cook over medium heat until onion is translucent. Add minced garlic and peas (if using), and cook for an additional 1 minute.
- Add zoodles. Toss to coat and heat through.
- Add beaten eggs and cook, tossing constantly with tongs or large fork until eggs are barely set. Quickly add 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, and toss again.
- Add salt and pepper to taste (remember that bacon and Parmesan are very salty).
- Serve immediately with chopped parsley sprinkled on top and extra Parmesan cheese at table.