Sometimes it’s nice to be able to sit down and have a bicky with your cuppa. These spicy gluten free biscuits are just the thing to have knowing they will have little impact on your blood sugars.
- 4 Tbsp softened butter or coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 medium egg
- 2 Tbsp water
- 2.5 cup almond Flour
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground Nutmeg
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper and set aside.
Cream together the butter, maple syrup, egg, and water.
- To this mixture, add all the dry ingredients and mix well on low speed.
Roll into 2 tsp size balls and arrange on a baking tray with parchment paper and slightly flatten the balls. They don’t really spread too much but leave a little room between them.
- Bake for 12-15 mins until the tops have lightly browned.
- Once cooled, store in an air-tight container. For like, the one hour these will be around before you eat them all.